There’s a million different ways to fall into your arms again
有无数种方式可以再次融入你的怀抱
If my friends were money tell me where it all was spent
若我的朋友们如金钱,告诉我它们如何花费
I’m thinking fast and talking with my therapist
我飞快地思考,与心理医生倾谈
What are we running, running from?
我们自何方奔赴而来
Isn't it so obvious?
这不是很明显么
Why are we holding, holding back?
我们又为何一再退缩
What are we so afraid of?
我们在畏惧什么
Haven’t seen you since the summer
那个夏日之后再未与你谋面
Strangers talk more than we do
陌生人之间的谈话都甚于我们
Don't know me without each other
若没有彼此 我甚至不了解自己
It's taking time to get used to
我想我还要时间适应没有你的日子
It happened so fast, crash
事发突然 车祸骤降
Hurts so good I can't look away
疼痛难忍 无法移开视线
You keep pulling me back, back
你不愿放弃 始终将我挽回
Saying this time won't be the same
宽慰说这次会有转机的