
There's a world you're livin' in
你所居住的那个世界里
No one else has your part
无人能替代你的角色
All God's children in the wind
众神的孩子们在风中
Take it in and real blow hard
将空气吸入 再使劲呼出
Look around it, have you found it
环顾四周 当你漫步在人行道上时
Walkin' down the avenue?
你是否有发现?
See what it brings, could be good things
看它会带来什么 也许会是赐福
In the air for me and you
在空气中 只为你我
We are leavin' (We are leavin'), we are gone (We are gone)
我们正在离开 一走了之
Come with us to all alone
与我们一同 走向孤独
Never worry (Never worry), never moan (Never moan)
永远不要担忧 也不要哀叹
We will leave you all alone
我们会把你一个人留下
In the mountains (In the mountains), in the cities (In the cities)
在群山之中 在城镇之中
You can see the righteous dream
你能看见那些正义的梦境
Look around you (Look around you), has it found you? (Has it found you?)
环顾四周 它是否已经来到你的身边
Is it what it really seems?
它是否与看上去一样?
There's a world you're (There's a world you're) livin' in (Livin' in)
你所居住的那个世界里
No one else has your part
无人能替代你的角色
All God's children (All God's children) in the wind (In the wind)
众神的孩子们在风中
Take it in and blow hard
将空气吸入 再使劲呼出
Ooh, aah
Ah-ah-ah
Ooh, aah
Ah-ah-ah